More than 90 percent of women want to know the best way to to get rid of cellulite on thighs and bum.
Here is a Leg cellulite natural treatment
Cellulite is most common in the thighs, but it can also be present on the legs, buttocks or stomach. In this article, we are talking about top home remedies to get rid of cellulite.
- Dry Brushing thigh cellulite treatment
Dry brushing is one of the easiest ways to get rid of cellulite. Take a dry brush and gently brush from your feet up to your shoulders. Rub gently focusing more on areas with the most cellulite.
Brush from left to right, concentrated toward the heart to encourage blood circulation. Do this dry brushing at least five minutes and wash away the dead skin cells and impurities.
Do this once daily before taking a shower until you notice an improvement in your skin texture.
The cellulite cures that really work
- Apple Cider Vinegar treatment for cellulite
Apple cider vinegar helps to eradicate cellulite due to of minerals such as potassium, magnesium and calcium in it.
- Mix 1/3 apple cider vinegar with 2/3 water.
- If you like, add a bit of honey.
- Rub the solution on the affected areas.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes,
- Rinse it off with warm water.
- Do it twice daily until you get the desired results.
Tomato treatment for cellulite
Tomatoes are a rich source of lycopene. Lycopene is proven tp prevent the breakdown of collagen in the skin and saves it from fat accumulation.
Here is the method :
- Take two tomatoes and crush it to make a paste.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of lemon juice into the tomato paste.
- Massage your cellulite with this tomato paste for ten minutes.
- Wash off with clean water.
Repeat this remedy daily for better improvement.
- Use coffee Scrub
Coffee scrub and also the coffee wrap are among the popular home remedies for cellulite.
- Take a bowl and combine cup coffee grounds
- Three tablespoon sugar
- Two tablespoon coconut or olive oil.
- Take this paste and massage your cellulite-ridden skin for a few minutes.
During the massage, do not try to be too gentle. Apply firm pressure on the tough cellulite. If using olive oil, do not mix it with coffee and sugar. First, apply olive oil to your skin and then massage with the coffee-sugar mixture.
- Wash off with water
Repeat this 2 to 3 times a week and keep doing for few weeks for better results. This is the best thigh cellulite treatment.